HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Lincoln County, NC Moms! We look forward to meeting you!  -   **CONTEST** Check out contest for more information! **CONTEST**  - WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST MEMBERS GABRIELSMOMMY, ASHLEYANDREWS AND ACWILLIAMS - Lincoln County N.C. Moms Newsletter is available in the Announcements and Messages Forum

Share | 

What church do you attend?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jessicaross

PostSubject: What church do you attend?   Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:32 am

I am in search of a good Christian church that is around my area. I live in Vale. I hate going to church by myself and JJ goes to the nursery. My husband believes in Christ but doesn't like to attend church. Does anyone have a good suggestion for a Christian Church? I have attended a Nazarene Church and an American Baptist Church but it does not have to be one of those denominations.

Last edited by jessicaross on Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed misspelled words)
Back to top Go down
63angel

PostSubject: Awesome Post   Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:28 pm

I hope you find a good church. I know when I don't go to church, I feel like something is missing in my week. I know God is there, but I just don't feel complete. It would be nice to have a place where you can play your flute as well. This mommy thinks and knows you are way way talented.
Back to top Go down
http://www.visionsofhope.biz
AshleyAndrews

PostSubject: Try First Baptist   Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:24 pm

Jessica, you should try out First baptist Church in Hickory. The address is 339 2nd Ave Nw.

The URL is http://www.fbc.cc/ and you will notice that there is alot of family and kid oriented activities there.
Back to top Go down
jessicaross

PostSubject: Re: What church do you attend?   Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:45 pm

Thank you I will probably come check that out on Sunday that will be good for my hubby also since there is an 8:30 am service and he is an early bird and wants something that is early.
Back to top Go down
jessicaross

PostSubject: Re: What church do you attend?   Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:51 pm

Is that over by the Bank of America? I think I might have driven by there before
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What church do you attend?   

Back to top Go down

What church do you attend?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1