HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Lincoln County, NC Moms! We look forward to meeting you!  -   **CONTEST** Check out contest for more information! **CONTEST**  - WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST MEMBERS GABRIELSMOMMY, ASHLEYANDREWS AND ACWILLIAMS - Lincoln County N.C. Moms Newsletter is available in the Announcements and Messages Forum

Share | 

My Personal Testimony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
63angel

PostSubject: My Personal Testimony   Sat May 30, 2009 5:54 pm

I have been a Christian ever since I was young. I can remember the first time I realized that Jesus is more then just a story we were told in Sunday School.

My parents would send us to school alot of times to just get us out of the way so they could do what they wanted to do. I didn't rebel about that though. I knew I would have fun and I always enjoyed going to church. There was something safe about church.

I have always attended the Church of the Nazarene till we moved to Utah. Now I go to a Non-Denominational church. But when I was around 12, there were these evangelists that came for the week. They weer telling stories about going to Africa and how exciting it was to be missionaries. They were also asked this question and we were to reply if we wanted too. But they asked what is the one thing we fear the most. My friend Cheryl stood up and responded with what I would think about all the time and it molded my whole thought about God. She said she feared standing before God and her friends are there with her. God would ask her what she did for Him. She replied. And then her friend stood before God and He asked the smae thing. And she told him that she didn't know she needed to do anything. She wasn't even told about who he was.

I think for this reason, I make sure to share with anyone that will and sometimes won't listen abot how real God is. How we need to admit that we are sinners and have fallen short of the Glory of God. I would tell them, how not one of us is perfect. But Jesus died for us, so we can be forgiven. How horrible it would be to be standing there next to your friend, family or loved one and realize that you had the opportunities to share with them, and yet because you think you wouldn't be very popular or that they would frown on you, or think you are a JESUS FREAK, you decided to talk about the weather or the next movie.

I am so grateful that Jesus died for me, and I just can't even imagine what it would be like to not have Jesus as the most loyal and trusted friend I have. I can't wait for His return and for this world to pass away and for things to be as God intended them to be.

May God Bless you all, Sandie
[b]
Back to top Go down
http://www.visionsofhope.biz
jessicaross

PostSubject: Re: My Personal Testimony   Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:15 am

Thank you for sharing you testimony. I love to hear other Christians testomies about how they came to know and trust in the Lord.
Back to top Go down

My Personal Testimony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1