HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Lincoln County, NC Moms! We look forward to meeting you!  -   **CONTEST** Check out contest for more information! **CONTEST**  - WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST MEMBERS GABRIELSMOMMY, ASHLEYANDREWS AND ACWILLIAMS - Lincoln County N.C. Moms Newsletter is available in the Announcements and Messages Forum

Share | 

Getting Rid of Pinkeye

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ilovemykids

PostSubject: Getting Rid of Pinkeye   Sat May 30, 2009 3:15 pm

What is the best way to get rid of pinkeye?
Back to top Go down
jessicaross

PostSubject: Re: Getting Rid of Pinkeye   Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:20 am

I haven't had to deal with pinkeye yet but I went onto webmd and looked it up and this is what is said
I hope that this helps with getting rid of the pinkeye. Also remember that pinkeye is contagious so try to keep your little one in doors and away from other little ones until it has healed. flower

Cold compresses or warm compresses (whichever feels best) can be used. If an allergy is the problem, a cool compress may feel better. If the pinkeye is caused by an infection, a warm, moist compress may soothe your eye and help reduce redness and swelling. Warm, moist compresses can spread infection from one eye to the other. Use a different compress for each eye, and use a clean compress for each application.
Back to top Go down

Getting Rid of Pinkeye
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lincoln County Moms :: Age Groups :: Preschoolers-
Jump to: