HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Lincoln County, NC Moms! We look forward to meeting you!  -   **CONTEST** Check out contest for more information! **CONTEST**  - WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST MEMBERS GABRIELSMOMMY, ASHLEYANDREWS AND ACWILLIAMS - Lincoln County N.C. Moms Newsletter is available in the Announcements and Messages Forum

Share | 

Whats the funniest thing your child has done?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
63angel

PostSubject: Whats the funniest thing your child has done?   Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:25 am

I know my daughter may shoot me on this one. But when she was younger, she wanted to have a brother or sister. So somewhere in her little mind, she came up to me and told me I had to get rid of her dad... I was kinda shocked by that. I asked her why that was. She told me it was because she wanted a brother or sister, so I needed to marry someone else, lol. She must have noticed that other people got divorced or something and had different daddies, lol. We did get her a sister, but we adopted Beckiah, lol. And I still have Jessica's daddy, lol. Rolling Eyes

Share something your child did that was funny Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.visionsofhope.biz
jessicaross

PostSubject: Re: Whats the funniest thing your child has done?   Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:23 am

JJ took his diaper off not once but twice so that he could "discover" himself.
Back to top Go down

Whats the funniest thing your child has done?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1